Sunday, 7 March 2010

DANCING LIFE

i had started my dancing life since 3 march 2010..dat feeling is damn nice...i lk dat sweating...moving...hyper-ing feel...LETS MOVE IT..=)...i needs to earn money by my own self to pay d fee...haha...hope i can do it...god bless me...exam is coming soon...i should add oil to study hard...but duno why i dont have dat study mood...i lazy to open my book...i feel damn sleepy while doing revision..haiz...god bless me...hope i wont fail at exam...i will try my best to study hard on dis few days..=)...
haha..i wish i can handle my time as good as possible...i dunt want to see dance or work affect my academic...god bless me=)
i want diet liao lo...damn fat le...haiz...hope dancing can helps to reducing my weight...^^




I LOVE DANCING...NO DANCE..NO M.K

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
不甘平凡的『凡人』。。只想平凡过生活的『烦人』。。 只爱他。。WJ