Friday, 16 April 2010

bleeeeeepuuuuubaaaa

Long time dint update my blog..
cause of  lazy..
i know i very pig ..dear..
but..you are pigger than me..
almost one month dint updateee ur blog...
stil berani said me pig..
Ish~~
I kena flu..
Fio infect everyone around with her virus..
hehe...jkjk
wakaka..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we gt physical test..
My result nt bad wey..
i thk..is because...my stamina quite ok..
haha..
actually is..
last time i gt learn wu syu..
for sure...
i ability to stretching..
easy job..
haha.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ytd gt account class..
that is so so so suffering...
i need to force myself to open my eyes..
waliao...when my upper n lower eyelids is almost close together..
de teacher suddenly shout my name n ask me answer question..
i duno at all..
fio them all sit at infront due to they nt yet done their homework..
luckily tat time xuen is sitting beside me..
he told me de answer..
hu~~~
lucky man..
thx xuen..help me alot..
he helped me to do my account notes too...
haha..thx thx..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
『School Life』
I did a presentation of sivik ytd..
i was very nervous and....HOT!!
I dun even know what im talking at that time..
I keep on ialah ialah..
i know that is quite funny..
1st time..haha..
I am stammerer...
sumtimes very hard to speak...
hard to ...
hmm..
haha....
girl's jay chou
=.=!my dear said de..
haha...
duno should happy o sad..
haha..
watever la...
be happy=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
feel like want to buy contact lens...
but..
i scare will spoilt my eyes..
i really scare if i keep wearing GEO lens..
my eyes will pop out one day..
its so horrible terrible vegetable...
but..
aiks...
juz forget it ba...
dun hurt ourself becoz of want becum more pretty..
natural oweys is da best=)
but i know even i dint wear lens my eyes still look so big...
monster...
if i stil wear lens...
wow...
BLOODCURDLING!!
haha..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very tired nw...
listening Two is better then onE..
sang by Junn Tan..
he is so talent..
Is so attravtive when he sang this song while playing guitar..=)


-------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
不甘平凡的『凡人』。。只想平凡过生活的『烦人』。。 只爱他。。WJ